Feeding kids can be messy, chaotic, and frustrating. And that’s just with typical eaters. If your child:
- is an extreme picky eater
- barely eats
- eats too much
- seems “addicted” to carbs or other foods that don’t seem very nutritious
- has meltdowns at every meal
- can’t eat without distraction
- constantly begs for food
- or otherwise struggles with eating… I can help.
Let’s work together to bring peace and joy to the table, support your child in reaching his or her eating potential with a healthy relationship with food. Here are your options for working with me:
E-book + email consult
5 Steps to Raising a Happy Eater is for parents of children ages 2 through first grade who want to know how to raise healthy, happy eaters. Is your child a picky eater or do you have stressful mealtimes? Maybe your child lives off of cheese and crackers. This 5-step program will guide you toward happy family meals and the knowledge to raise kids with a healthy relationship with food. Program includes an ebook and one email consult with me or my colleague at FeedingBytes. Get it here.
In-Person Nutrition Counseling
I am available for in-person sessions to those who live in the Walla Walla Valley. I work for a local clinic that accepts a wide variety of insurances. You may also pay out-of-pocket if nutrition counseling is not covered.
Virtual Feeding Coaching
Virtual coaching via telephone or video conferencing is only available for those outside of the Walla Walla Valley. Currently available options include:
- FREE 15 minute discovery call to discuss your concerns and decide if you would like to work together: click here to schedule.
- Mini coaching package – 60-90 min initial assessment + four 30-45 min follow-ups + light email support – $297*
- 3 month package – 60-90 min initial assessment + weekly appointments of 30-60 minutes for a total of 12 weeks. Included in this package is unlimited email support – $597*
- Follow-up consults for clients who have completed a package – 30 min for $45 and 60 min for $80*
*Pricing and availability may change depending on your location and a few others factors. Individualized packages are possible. For more information schedule a free call. You may also email me at: adina (at) adinapearson (dot) com — Since internet communication is rarely 100% secure, any confidential information you send via email is at your own risk.